How We are Handling the Coronavirus Crisis
Updated: Mar 26
A Note to our Valued Customers,
Over the past few weeks, it's become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. We wanted to send a personal note to you to let you know how we are responding to the current situation. We are humbled by your loyalty and we take our responsibility to you and our employees very seriously. From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. We have implemented strategies to help minimize the impact and spread of COVID-19 in our workplace, company vehicles and customer’s properties. We're taking sensible steps to help protect you & your families and make it easier for you to feel comfortable when we come to your homes, knowing that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 by our employees.
What We Are Doing:
· Thorough daily cleaning procedures using professional grade cleaning supplies at our office and in our vans
· Requiring all staff members to wash their hands before and after each job-site visit or appointment and to use hand sanitizer when a washing station is not available
· Asking employees who are sick to stay home
· Posting the notifications that we are required by law to leave after we perform a service on your property on your door, to respect your privacy & safety we will not knock
· To ensure your safety, as well as ours, we will be declining handshakes if we do come in contact with you while on your property
What You Can Do:
· Stay at home at any sign of sickness, such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms
· Wash your and your child’s hands frequently & thoroughly, especially after being out in a public place
· Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose and mouth
· Cough and sneeze in the crook of your elbow or a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
As things evolve, we will continue to communicate with you regularly to keep you apprised of how changes in public policy will be affecting our business. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our employees, customers, and industry partners as the situation evolves.
We hope you will look for opportunities of blessings from this experience, whether it is taking time to appreciate and connect deeper with family, or checking in on a neighbor who might need help. Please try to stay positive, enjoy the extra time at home with your family, and visit our Facebook page for tips on being green at home, being healthy, and fun things to do.
It is our hope that measures being taken nationally and on state and local levels will allow ample time for the brave medical and municipal support teams to slow the spread of the virus and that we all return to happy, healthy lives very soon.
As always, please feel free to reach out to me for any needs or additional questions using the contact information below. You can call or text Rob Beres directly at (262)313-7691 after hours or with any urgent matters.